Lions Roofing Inc. is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor.
A properly insulated attic will save you money on increasing energy costs, increase the comfort of your home, conserve energy, help prevent mould growth and help extend the life of your shingles!
How do you know if your insulation needs to be topped up? The best way is to measure the insulation in your attic. To determine the approximate R value, measure the depth of the insulation in inches and multiply by three, i.e. 10 inches = R30. We recommend R50. Another way is to see if snow is melting off your roof during sub zero temperatures.
Topping up your attic insulation is the most cost effective way to insulate your home. The process is safe, clean and unobtrusive and will save you money on your next heating bill.
Lions Roofing Inc. Will:
- Check for air leaks into the attic from the house and seal them
- Check for adequate and proper ventilation
- Install baffles between the rafters – this directs the air flow up the underside of the roof
- Block off the space between ceiling joists – this keeps the insulation from clogging up the soffit vents
- Blow in a seamless layer of insulation
Or Call us at: 705-792-0269. You can also Contact Us online.
—More Than 34 Years of Business—
We service Barrie, Horseshoe Valley, Midhurst, Snow Valley, Wasaga Beach, Orillia, Innisfil, Coldwater, Minesing, Phelpston, Springwater, Moonstone, Oro Station, Hillsdale, Elmvale, Utopia, Stroud, Angus, New Lowell, Alcona, Thornton, and all points in between.